Welcome!

Welcome to "A Culinary Genealogy." In 2006, my mom and I created a family cookbook. We (well Mom, really) collected family recipes, histories, and photographs going back over 100 years. We have been having a great time gathering and compiling this information. Due to the fun we are having, the fact that this project continues to expand, and the enthusiasm people are expressing over seeing the finished project, I have been searching for a way for everyone to have access to the project. I hope that this blog will be the solution. Please let me know, by leaving comments in the blog, if this format works for you (if recipes are well indexed, easy to find, easy to read, etc.). Also, if you are a family member that would like to add a recipe, a photograph, and/or a story, please share!

Enjoy!

Comments